Trading a $100,000 Options Portfolio in 2018
Thursday, January 11, 2018 14:30 MST » 16:30 EST
Dan Sheridan will be our guest for the first webinar this year. On Thursday, January 11th, Dan will present tips on how to trade a $100,000 options portfolio in 2018.
At this webinar, attendees will learn the answer to the following questions:
- What are the building blocks of a successful Options portfolio?
- What are the three Key areas that Dan allocates Capital to in the Portfolio?
- What Key strategies does Dan use in each "Key Area" to generate monthly income?
- How do VIX and SPX levels steer the direction of the portfolio?
- How many monthly trades does Dan expect to make this year in this Portfolio?
- What monthly yields does Dan expect to earn in his $ 100,000 Portfolio?
Dan is a veteran CBOE market maker, who worked with the highly successful specialist firm Mercury Trading, headed up by Jon and Pete Najarian. While at Mercury, Dan was responsible for training most of the traders including Pete Najarian, one of the current hosts of CNBC's Fast Money.
Dan left the pits in 2004, and founded Sheridan Mentoring. He now teaches individual traders the techniques and methods he used everyday to consistently profit in the options markets.
Dan also teaches professional and retail traders through many additional channels: He hosts the weekly CBOE TV show, Options Safari at CBOE.com and he frequently does educational webinars for the CBOE and many brokers, as well as his new TV show called Sheridan TV, airing weekly at www.SheridanTV.com.
This webinar has been uploaded. For our Platinum level members there is also a .pdf file with additional info. You can find this in the Audio section right next to the Audio only version of the webinar.
DTG website subscribers can watch the recordings of our next webinar and prior DTG presentations at their convenience.
You must still register for each webinar IF you want to watch it live.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.