Finding Your Edge
Thursday, March 18, 2021 14:30 MDT » 16:30 EDT
Join us on March 18th for a webinar by the man who popularized trading with Fibonacci ratios and patterns, master trader Larry Pesavento. He is a trader, educator, and author, residing in Tucson, Arizona.
During his presentation on "Finding Your Edge", Larry will cover the following supporting topics:
Part 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Pattern Recognition
- How to deconstruct ABCD patterns.
- How to break ABCD down into component parts.
- When to use ABCD as a leading indicator - and when not to.
- How to use ABCD within a larger trend.
- How to use ABCD as a risk management system.
Part 2: Pattern Recognition Methodology in Action
- The adjustment you should make if you are trading ABCD counter-trend.
- The three patterns that help you identify shifts in supply and demand - not an ABCD.
- What most traders do when a pattern fails, why this guarantees they can't win, and what to do instead.
- A trend change pattern that gives you early entry into the trend - you'll learn what to look for, how to prepare, and when to pull the trigger.
Part 3: Finding Your Edge:
- Most traders are unaware of the larger cycles they are operating inside, and it's a massive edge if you can quantify the duration of the underlying cycles.
- How to use ABCD to generate direct market feedback so you can build an expectation for the next sequence of moves.
- How to use ABCD patterns to identify the dominant short-term and long-term trend, exposing market bias - an edge 49 out of 50 traders don't use and can't see.
- Combine four simple tools to help you find an edge - all, when used alone, could be used as a trading system, but their real power comes from the synergy between them - you'll see how...
NOTE: Larry's new book "The Floor Trader's Handbook" is now available. He will be offering a special discounted price to webinar attendees.
Larry Pesavento is a 60 year veteran trader. He began his career trading full time while in graduate school getting an MBA in Finance following a BS in Pharmacy.
He later managed the commodities department of Drexel Burnham Lambert in Southern California from 1976 to 1981.<
In 1982 he became a member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) where he was a local in the S&P and currency pits.
Following this he worked for a commodity corporation in Princeton, New Jersey from 1985 to 1986.
In 1987 he wrote "Astro-Cycles: The Traders Viewpoint" and published a newsletter "Astro Cycles" until 1995.
arry has one of the most extensive libraries on the subject of technical analysis. Over the years he has written 13 books on trading. He has trained over 1000 traders using the pattern recognition swing trading methodology described in his books.
Larry has been featured on the Market Mavens website.
DTG website subscribers can watch the recordings of our next webinar and prior DTG presentations at their convenience.
You must still register for each webinar IF you want to watch it live.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.