Profiting with Pivot-Based Concepts, VWAP Secrets and Tactics
Saturday, February 4, 2012 09:00 MST » 11:00 EST
Part 1: Profiting with Pivot-Based Concepts
- The Profiting with Pivot-Based Concepts presentation is geared toward understanding the power behind using pivots in your trading, and how they can be used to help you analyze and trade any market in a variety of ways using unique, contemporary concepts that are both powerful and easy to understand.
- Frank will teach the basics behind pivot-based trading, and will also introduce three types of pivot-based calculations that he uses daily in his trading, including Floor Pivots, Camarilla Pivots, and Market Profile levels.
- This presentation will teach simple, yet powerful concepts and techniques that will help you identify some of the best trading opportunities, including identifying and triggering amazing entries.
This presentation will also help you:
- Analyze any chart in any timeframe
- Engage the best trending opportunities
- Forecast future price behavior
- Identify the best momentum opportunities
Part 2: Profiting with Volume-Based Indicators
- The Profiting with Volume-Based Indicators presentation will spotlight two unique and powerful indicators: VWAP and Volume at Price. These indicators are vastly different from one another, but both incorporate one of the best trading inputs available to traders - volume.
- Volume-Weighted Average Price (VWAP) is a simple, yet powerful indicator that is used by professional traders daily. Frank will teach the importance of this indicator and how it can be used to identify when prices are at value, undervalued, and overvalued, which is the cornerstone to profitable trading.
- Frank will also introduce the VWAP Bands indicator, which uses standard deviation bands to help you identify prime opportunities in the market.
- The Volume at Price indicator is a visually stunning indicator that allows traders to SEE where buyers and sellers are putting their money to work. This flexible indicator allows you to identify some of the very best areas of value and non-value, which allows traders to pinpoint amazing areas of resistance and acceptance.
These volume-based indicators give you a professional approach to analyzing and trading the markets, and are completely scalable for all types of traders and markets.
About Our Speaker
Meet Frank Ochoa, a 13-year market veteran and author of the critically acclaimed book Secrets of a Pivot Boss. He has traded in both discretionary and fully-automated trading environments, and has played an important role in trading software creation and development, including the creation of advanced trading systems.
Frank moved to Austin, TX in 1997 to attend The University of Texas at Austin, where he received his B.S. in Corporate Communication in 2001, including an emphasis in Business Foundations. He began actively trading stocks in 1998 and eventually turned a hobby into a career in 2001 when he was hired as a Trading Room Intern for the Austin-based software company Nirvana Systems, Inc. while still a Senior at UT. Within months, Frank was offered a full time position as a Market Analyst and was eventually promoted to Sr. Market Analyst; a title that he held for the remainder of his ten-year career at the company.
In 2010, Frank published his first book, Secrets of a Pivot Boss, which has become a highly acclaimed book for active traders and stock market enthusiasts. The book has garnered wide-spread praise from traders all over the world and is routinely mentioned among the best trading books on the market.
Frank is a premiere trading educator. Frank has educated thousands of traders over the last decade and has become a highly accomplished public speaker. His methods for educating and engaging audiences has garnered high praise, and his services are often requested for speaking engagements across the country.
Frank is well-versed in trading education and routinely teaches on a variety of subjects, including intraday trading, swing trading, position trading, trade management, trading platform education, system development and creation, technical analysis, indicator-based trading, and pure price-based trading. In addition, Frank is one of the foremost trading educators on pivot-based trading techniques in the world.
Frank has given speeches for top trading organizations and groups, including the Market Technicians Associations (MTA), the Association for Technical Analysis (AfTA), and the Austin Association of Financial Traders (AAFT), among others.
Frank is also a highly accomplished general market analyst, and has made spectacular calls over the last decade, including the market crashes of 2001 and 2008, and the market rallies of 2003, 2005, and 2009.
Frank resides in Austin, TX and is happily married to his high school sweetheart Claudia, and is proud father to daughter Olivia.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.