Strategies and Timing for Selling Premium (and four more)
Saturday, March 7, 2015 08:30 MST » 10:30 EST
"Strategies and Timing for Selling Premium"
"Using LEAPS and Calendar Strategies as a Stock Substitute"
"Trading Options for Time, Direction and Volatility"
"Risk Management and Control in Options Trading"
"Using Charts to Find the Most Reliable Trends, then Finding the Best Option Trade"
Our guest for the March 7th Denver Trading Group meeting will be Bob Lang. Bob resides in Simi Valley, California. His presentation will cover a variety of topics on option trading leading up to finding the best option trade.
What you will learn:
- How to manage and trade options clearly in a very complicated and dynamic environment. Bob will show you the best setups for stocks that he sees using technical tools. "Strategies and Timing for Selling Premium" - The single best way to make money consistently with options
- "Using LEAPS and Calendar Strategies as a Stock Substitute" - Leverage options vs stock
- "Trading Options for Time, Direction and Volatility" - Only three ways to do it, we'll explore them all
- "Risk Management and Control in Options Trading - A great trader can wipe out his account
- instantly without a good risk management plan
- "Using Charts to Find the Most Reliable Trends, then Finding the Best Option Trade" - Time-tested patterns, trends and momentum on charts is the best way to find the next big trade
About Our Speaker
Bob Lang is a private trader in equity and option markets at his company, Aztec Capital LLC.
Through Explosive Options, Lang acts as an options trading mentor, providing trade ideas based on what he's doing for his own clients.
His focus is on building strong, long-term relationships with his subscribers and making options trading for income more accessible.
Using his technical expertise and a direct, hands-on approach, Lang provides time-sensitive trading information in real-time.
Lang serves as one of Jim Cramer's go-to technical experts on Mad Money and regularly contributes to TheStreet.com.
Previously, Lang managed a $300 million pension and 401(k) plan for Sunkist Growers.
In early 2000, he launched Aztec Partners, a hedge fund for private and institutional clients, which was a top-performing fund that year relative to its peer group.
In 2002, Lang worked with floor traders in the active bond-trading group of Countrywide Capital Markets, and in 2011, he launched Explosive Options.
***If you live near Denver, attend this 4-hour live educational trading forum on Saturday, March 7th and meet Bob Lang in person.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.