Five Consistent Strategies to Optimize Futures Trading Profitability
Thursday, November 1, 2018 14:30 MDT » 16:30 EDT
Trading futures profitably can be elusive, haphazard and frustrating, especially when surrounded by nearly 1800 trade rooms all of which claim success (none claim to fail). I trade every day, in several rooms at once and I only trade methods or strategies that are sufficiently precise to permit outcomes analysis that can be authenticated by simple evaluation and that I have substantiated for sustained performance over time.
In this lecture I will describe in detail 5 strategies I use daily to trade futures:
- I only trade with Global Trade Titans: truthful, transparent and profitable rooms
- I harness pullback entries: how I measure and what they tell you about entries and stops
- I observe diurnal variation and circadian rhythm: time can be a sovereign ruler of profits
- Phalanx trading: a precise method to establish optimal targets and stops
- Trailing stops: how I have established such stops and when I employ them
DTG website subscribers can watch the recordings of our next webinar and prior DTG presentations at their convenience.
You must still register for each webinar IF you want to watch it live.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.