Option Strategies for Short Term Trading and Long Term Investing
Monday, April 4, 2016 14:30 MDT » 16:30 EDT
If you are interested in using options to generate income, build wealth, or hedge your portfolio then you will want to attend this session.
We'll discuss the broad spectrum of option trade duration from weeklies through LEAPS and their suitability for retirement versus margin accounts.
We'll also address the perennial question of why you were right on direction but your option lost money.
Our Agenda will include the following:
- Compare and Contrast Equities and Options
- How Options are Traded
- Retirement Versus Margin Accounts
- Risk:Reward and Return On Investment
- Option's Added Dimension - Volatility
- Bullish/Bearish and Long/Short
- Option Pricing
- How to be On the Right side of the trade ... and, right side of the money ...
- Trade Duration and LEAPs
- How to use options to:
- Generate Income
- As a Hedge
- To Build Wealth
About Our Speaker
In addition to trading Joel established and maintained live trade rooms, ran options and FOREX meetup groups and in 2013 he became a certified instructor for Online Trading Academy. At OTA he taught the Options class and the Wealth Management Proactive Investor class.
He left OTA in early 2015 and started the Advanced Options Institute through which he teaches Options Mastery and provides 1:1 mentoring and coaching services. When he's not teaching or helping others he's usually trading and adjusting his positions.
Member of the President's National Security Telecommunications Advisory Council (NSTAC) - Financial Services Task Force
Featured speaker at multiple national FDIC Identity Theft Symposiums, The World Economic Forum, EuroCIO, and other key events and organizations in the US and abroad.
Director at Microsoft Corporation:
- Corporate liaison to over 8000 banks, brokerages and insurance companies
- Gold Star - Success of Financial Services Group Security Strategy Team
- Customer Partner Excellence Award for Leadership with the Financial Services Roundtable/BITS
- Enterprise Product Group HQ Quarterly "Made the Difference" Award for work with over 5000 banks through ICBA
JP Morgan Chase VP
Senior Management positions at Merrill Lynch and Price Waterhouse Coopers, etc.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.