Top Technical Patterns for Trading Stocks & Options
Thursday, December 17, 2020 14:30 MST » 16:30 EST
Successful trading is all about finding high-probability setups, properly entering and managing them, and then having the discipline and patience to follow your trading plan.
Master Trader teaches many top technical patterns for swing trading stocks and options.
Learn our top powerful setups and how to trade the best-looking ones, which apply to any time frame, and any tradable instrument.
In this power-packed presentation, you will learn:
- Our top technical setups for incredibly reliable profits
- The psychology of the patterns and how they are being created with supply and demand
- How to use Multiple Time Frame (MTF) alignment to perfect entry and other Master Trader concepts to increase the odds
- How to objectively manage trades on any time frame using our Pivots for Exist guidelines
- How to trade options around these compelling technical patterns using directional and income strategies
Dan possesses more than 25 years' experience in equity and options trading, with expertise in technical analysis, using options to hedge and speculate, and portfolio/asset management.
With an extensive knowledge of U.S. market micro-structure, high-volume intraday trading, finance, and general business concepts, Dan acted as Head of Corporate Proprietary Trading for a global principal trading firm of equities and futures for nine years which grew to over 100 offices and 1,500 traders globally, with trading volumes exceeding three billion shares/month.
Dan formed Master Trader with Greg Capra, founder of Pristine.com and pioneer of online trading using technical analysis, to provide education and advisory services to stock and option traders globally, as well as consult for money managers and high net worth investors.
DTG website subscribers can watch the recordings of our next webinar and prior DTG presentations at their convenience.
You must still register for each webinar IF you want to watch it live.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.