Successfully Trading the Open
Thursday, January 31, 2019 14:30 MST » 16:30 EST
We welcome back Peter Davies, CEO of Jigsaw Trading on Thursday, January 31st @ 2:30 p.m. MST (4:30 p.m. EST). The title of his presentation is "Successfully Trading the Open".
In this webinar we'll discuss day trading the open. Not the opening range, but the open itself. Not the first 90 minutes, but the first few minutes. In some cases, taking trades within the first couple of minutes of the market opening.
As with any trading opportunity, there's more than one way to approach it in terms of trade management and we'll discuss that too. But the opportunity itself is often available within seconds of the open.
This webinar will cover:
- Defining "the open" in a 24 hour market
- Conventional reasons to not trade the open
- Measuring risk and evaluating your trade
- Setting expectations for volatility
- Trade management techniques for the open
- Implementing these techniques into your method
DTG website subscribers can watch the recordings of our next webinar and prior DTG presentations at their convenience.
You must still register for each webinar IF you want to watch it live.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.