How to Read Price Action for Consistent Profits Trading Stocks and Options
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 14:30 MDT » 16:30 EDT
During his trading journey, Doug Campbell learned that the most important element of trading is price and what price action on the chart is telling you. He uses very simple charts with a minimum of indicators which allows this strategy to be easily seen and successfully traded.
Doug's session will include:
- How he uses the most important element of trading - Price Action
- How this simple strategy has helped traders all over the world achieve success
- He will cover entries, exits and trade management and finding qualified stocks
- He will share how to manage the trade without being in front of the computer all the time
- How to handle the trade with a longer-term option
- How he works smarter, not harder, to find trades and trade efficiently
Doug will be offering an e-book on this strategy to all attendees...
About Our Speaker
Doug Campbell heads up the Right Way Options service in conjunction with Hit and Run Candlesticks.
He has been involved in and trading the market for over 27 years and has supported his family from trading profits for the last 12 years.
Although he loves trading options, he's a swing trader first and has a passion for helping other traders avoid pitfalls and shorten the time to success.
His approach to trading is simple. He uses simple charts minimizing indicators to focus on the most important element of trading: Price.
Doug enjoys teaching others the simple way to success in trading.
Amount of historical data varies from 30 days to 14 years depending on the membership you choose.